Sunday, November 21, 2010

Kraven Once Again Underestimates a Superhero's Resourcefulness



So, who do you think I run into, out in the middle of Wayne National Forrest, during the middle of my Bigfoot expedition? The once famous Kraven (otherwise known as Sergei), half-brother of Dmitri Smerdyakov, who most of you may recognize as the super villain, Chameleon. This has-been wants to prove once again that he is the greatest hunter in the world. I mean, this guy really likes to show off, so he typically disdains the use of guns or bow and arrows, preferring to take down large dangerous animals with his bare hands. So, I say, “What brings you to these parts Sergei?” And he goes all, “That’s Kraven the Hunter to you, Chief.” And then I’m like, “No you didn’t just Chief me, Gei. By the way, is that vodka, I smell on your breath? I thought you were in AA now, Gei.” And he goes all, “Ga, ga, ga…” And I say, “Got something in your throat, Bawana?”

No comments:

Post a Comment